Mother’s Day is quickly approaching us and I can’t wait to celebrate the day with my mom. Moms are just special people, aren’t they? Selfless. Giving. So giving that sometimes moms have such a hard time giving back to themselves. Self care can be a foreign concept to some. My mom doesn’t know the pleasure of a massage or doesn’t know what it’s like to pamper herself. I’m sure there are so many moms out there like that!
I was perusing some of my favorite brands online and came up with some of my favorite products that I thought would be great for the mom in your life!
1. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter – I love Josie Maran products so I selected a couple from her line. All natural, cruelty free and argan oil is just SO GOOD. I’ve used her argan oil for years so it’s awesome that now it’s in body butter form. Love!
2. Ugg Slippers – If you and your mom are the same size, you should definitely borrow these 😛 Ugg seriously makes the softest and most comfy footwear ever!
3. Saje Wellness Pocket Farmacy – There are five roll-on blends that will help with stress relief, concentration, general body pains, etc. There’s really a blend for just about anything! Saje is my favorite brand of choice for my essential oils needs.
4. Matchaful Tea Set – I love tea, matcha especially. It gives a steady increase in energy and has so many antioxidants. My mom drinks coffee every morning but then crashes soon after her caffeine burst and that’s when she’ll reach for another cup of coffee. I’m trying to get her to drink more matcha instead and this tea set would be the perfect way for her to get started!
5. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Robe – I feel like a robe is something that is super overlooked with at-home pamper me moments. If your mom doesn’t have a robe yet, I’d suggest this one! Barefoot Dreams is an amazing brand that has really soft and comfy robes!