Sometimes the holidays are a tough time for those that don’t drink alcohol. I drink sparingly now so when I’m at a party sometimes the drink menu can get tricky. I don’t always want to reach for the water so this coconut water drink could be the perfect drink to have at the next party you host! It’s a fun one for not just those that don’t drink alcohol but especially if you just want a pretty in pink drink! So that’s why I created this coconut water infused drink. You can stay hydrated and keep it festive too.
You’ll have to be careful with which coconut water you purchase in store as not all of them are a pink hue. I have gravitated toward Harmless Harvest for their quality but feel free to use any coconut water you enjoy!
- 1 bottle coconut water I used Harmless Harvest
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp coconut milk unsweetened
- squeeze lime juice
- Pour the coconut water into cups
- Mix together the coconut milk and coconut cream
- Slowly pour the coconut mixture into the water